The MINI Seven edition joins the MINI 3-door and MINI 5-door Hatch range, with specially designed exterior and interior features not seen before on the current range line-up. Launching with the Cooper, Cooper D, Cooper S and Cooper SD, Prices start for the MINI 3-door Seven from £18,545 OTR and from £19,145 for the MINI 5-door Seven.
Inspired by the classic Mini heritage, mixed with modern design and technology, the Seven edition is instantly noticed by the distinctive MINI Seven side scuttles, roof and mirror caps in Melting Silver and the new 17’’ MINI Seven Spoke two-tone light alloy wheels. The optional Melting Silver bonnet stripes with Malt Brown piping compliment the choice of four paint colours available on the MINI Seven; MINI Yours Lapisluxury Blue, Pepper White, Midnight Black or British Racing Green.
Inside, the unique standard features continue:
• Sports seats in Cloth Leather Diamond Malt Brown Upholstery, designed exclusively for the MINI Seven
• The MINI Seven logo displayed on top of the central instrument
• MINI Visual Boost, 6.5’’ colour display
• MINI Connected
• All ‘Pepper Pack’ contents; sports leather steering wheel, MINI Excitement Pack, Bluetooth, auto dual-zone air conditioning, MINI Storage Compartment Pack, etc.
Additional options can be added onto the specification of the car, including the new MINI Seven Chili pack which includes:
• 18’’ MINI Yours Vanity Spoke Wheels
• MINI Yours Steering Wheel
• MINI Yours Trim
• LED headlights
• MINI Yours Lounge Leather Upholstery
Underneath the exterior, it’s all about the drive. The MINI Seven is powered by a TwinPower Turbo Engine that as fast as it is fuel-efficient. The stiff suspension and low centre of gravity guarantee a true go-kart feeling, hugging every corner like a pro.
The MINI Seven Hatch is best explored up-close where you can admire every single detail. To do so, enquire with Williams MINI to book a test drive with the help of our friendly team.